Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday...



Well it wouldn't be a lazy Sunday without a lazy snooze from Sir Wesley.  I think he is the only other living thing that loves pillows as much as I do.  He really is a cushion connoisseur, a pug after my own heart! 



While Wes napped, I was busy trying something.  My good friend Lindsey told me about how her mom used to make iced tea in a coffee pot.  Awhat!?  Sweet tea is my favorite drink and I was sold.  We used to have an iced tea maker growing up and it was the best thing to have fresh tea everyday.  I had to try this method for sure.

It was super easy.  I poured in the water as usual {enough for 12 cups of coffee} and put about 4-5 tea bags in the pot.  No filter just let the water run through and in minutes you have a full pot. Let the tea bags steep for a few minutes and add sugar {if desired}.







*images courtesy of K. Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER