Thursday, November 11, 2010

Its like Buttah


Who says leather furniture pieces have to be manly?  Good quality leather pieces are always classy and sophisticated and the best part is the smell.  Yeah, I said it.  Its that feeling of comfort and cozy, like your wrapped in a soft leather hug.  Now you can find great leather pieces in so many frame styles and colors.  Robin Bruce is one of my favorite upholstery lines and I love the new styles they have available in leather.  They are feminine and elegant and the colors available are so rich and vibrant.  I'm dying over this teal sofa with nickel nailheads.  L.O.V.E.

Here are a few of my favorite new styles...





Robin Bruce is available through retailers and to the trade so if you see something you like shoot me an e-mail.


Happy Blogging!


*images courtesy of robinbruce.com



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that sofa in my home! Thank you for sharing.

    Pegeen.com

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER