Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weathered and Wonderful

Hello all!  I hope you are all having a happy day.  The sun is shining here and it is glorious.  This weather puts me in such a great mood.  I have been making selections all morning for a project that I am working on.  One thing we did today was talk about the wood floors. I have to say I was really impressed with Hardwood Designs here in Austin, well Lakeway.  They truly have a gift for literally hand-scraped and finished custom wood floors.  I am excited to specify them.  

While I was there I fell in love with one of their sample boards.  It was a gorgeous white washed pecan wood, lightly stained.  Of course all I had was my phone and the lighting wasn't great but it is forever forged in my brain.  

I am in love with this look.  You would think it is just a trend but it is fast becoming a classic.  The light greige tone is so beautiful and its so fresh and natural looking.  Here are a few of my favorite photos using this look.  Enjoy!








*images courtesy of Mabley Handler Interior Design, decorpad, Restoration Hardware







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER