Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Hustle & Bustle

Hello all!! Its been a while.  I have been in quite the busy rush for past few weeks as you all can imagine.  The holidays are definitely winning the race and I am trying to keep up!  I have been tying up loose ends on some design projects and that means that everyone wants things done before the holidays so they don't get too behind over the break.  So, I have been living in my SUV.  



Oh, and there is that little holiday that is rapidly approaching.  I started my shopping this week and finished today...why do I do this to myself?  Next year my plan is to buy everything on-line in September.  That should make my life easier.  But, I am done and happy with my selections.  


Now we are packing for our two week trip to Florida.  We are driving this time so we can take the pup. It will be a long two day drive to get there but I think I am prepared......I think.  We will get to see a lot of Bryan's family so that will great.  We had a family celebration with my family last weekend and it was wonderful.  Mom cooked a fabulous dinner, we shopped, drove around for Christmas lights and attended Mass together, it was great.  My sister and I laughed hysterically at the drop of a hat.  Never a dull moment and always a good time.  And now, we're off...


I took a small break from packing to catch up in the blog world.  I will be back very soon.  I have lots of design ideas and inspiration to share.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER