Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Berkley Illustration

Hello strangers!  Its been a little while.  I have been a busy bee trying to keep up with work and weekend visits with family and friends.  I am getting into a groove though and loving the 65 degree weather we've been having.  I could get used to this.  Although, I believe we are expecting a cold front so the pep in my step may be short lived.  I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

I am working on an existing project and tackling a few kids rooms.  This is always fun.  Right now I am in search of some interesting and original art for younger ages.  I found an incredible Artist on Etsy, well, its actually a very talented duo, Ryan and Lucy.  Together they create Berkley Illustration.

Their animal portrait series is absolutely fabulous.  They are so whimsical and vintage-inspired like they were torn out of an old book of fables.  Traditional in a sense with modern wit.  I can't say enough and I will use them as much as I can.

Here are a few of my favorites....and check out more here.








*all images by Berkley Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER