Sunday, February 13, 2011

Objects of my Affection

Hello!  I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.  The weather has taken another unpredictable turn and it is sunny, breezy and gorgeous!  

Since this month is about love, I thought I would share a few things I am in love with at the moment.  There are some things you see and you just now what a great relationship you can have together. For example, I have no doubt that bright yellow lamp and I would get along swimmingly!  In fact, I'll pair it with the wood table and it will be a match made in design heaven!



















World Market






Shades of Light



and Kaden!

My dear friend's Dawn and Anouar welcomed this little muffin in December and he is so precious and really filling out nicely!  I can't get enough!
Photo by Dawn Scheel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER