Thursday, April 21, 2011

Project - Sneak Peek

I've been working on a new construction project for a little over a year now and I am excited to finally get to share some of the progress.  We began the project with a tennis court and clubhouse and once that was complete construction started on the main house.  The project has been somewhat of a Designer's dream in that the client has given me free reign on all selections - in keeping with the client's design style, of course.  The house is still not near completion but it is nice to see some of the more decorative elements going in.  Can't wait to share more!







Master Closet - my first major closet design - just a peek at the shoe shelves and island.




The three photos are of the two boy's rooms.

*all images by K.E.

2 comments:

  1. wow that cofferred ceiling in the dining room (I'm guessing) looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! It is actually a Sitting Room. I love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER