Monday, May 2, 2011

Effortlessly Cool, Boho-Chic

Its amazing how much the weather influences my design aesthetic at any given moment.  With the hot weather of Summer quickly setting upon us here in central Texas, I tend to go more Bohemian.  I feel that my personal style in both interiors and in fashion has always been rooted in bohemian and earthy designs.  Its hard to classify my design style into one type, I love traditional elements mixed with a mid century modern style but always bring in something eclectic or "collected" to make a room feel more comfortable and familiar.  Bohemian, ethnic and eclectic elements make a room feel effortlessly cool and chic.  Here are great examples from one of my favorite websites, Calypso St. Barth.  They have this style nailed!  





















*All images via www.calypsostbarth.com

1 comment:

  1. Loooove Calypso! Wish I could afford it all! Thanks for following Scout, I will be following you :)

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER