Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello...Happy to be Back!

Hello All!  Wow, it has been quite a while.  A bit over a month to be exact.  I appreciate how real and honest many of the bloggers are that I follow regularly, and while it saddens me share this, I also want to be as real in this blog as my favorite writers.  Unfortunately, we experienced a death in our family at the end of last month.  A very close first cousin of mine passed at the tender age of 22.  Needless to say it has been quite a difficult time for me and the rest of our family.  I have taken the last month to spend quality time with them and disconnect for a bit.  I have gained perspective during these weeks and appreciate my relationships more than ever before.  I have made the choice to better cultivate my relationships and friendships.  I am more at peace now and I am now getting back into the swing of things.  

I will leave you with a photo that inspires me to stop and appreciate life and my surroundings, enjoy the sun and take time to relax.

Enjoy your weekend!! 


*photo source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER