Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Make it a double!

The kitchen below belongs to the amazing fashion duo of Mark Badgely and James Mischka of Badgely and Mischka.  I came across this photo a while ago and fell in love with it for so many reasons.  The most obvious is the double farmhouse sinks.  I mean, is that not genious?!  I'm sure it has a more practical reason like two cooks in the kitchen, his and hers (or his too), one for veggies one for fruit and this list goes on.  I just love it for the pretty factor.  I'll take it....and make it a double!


Other reasons I love this kitchen:  gold hardware, double pendant fixtures, black grout and black island

What a perfect and beautiful kitchen!

*image via decorpad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER