Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stella & Dot Fall Collection

As most of you know, aside from my Design co., I am also a Stylist for Stella & Dot.  Earlier this month, the Fall 2011 Collection was launched and I have to say, I've never been prouder to represent such an incredible brand.  I started as a Stylist just to have some great jewelry but I have quickly made this business so much more.  I attended the launch and conference (it was not the boring kind you think of but a series of great parties and talks with our amazing leadership) in San Fran and was so inspired by how much this brand is growing.  I am in love with the Fall line and I just have to share my excitement.

I've attached some of my favorite photos...so high fashion and the jewelry is to die!  Stay tuned for a Giveaway!!










If you see something you love, contact me or shop at www.stelladot.com/kristenellis



*all images via www.stelladot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER