Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One King's Lane + Parvez Taj

One of the many things I love about being a member of One Kings Lane, is that I am introduced to so many new designers, artists and brands.  Its wonderful to be exposed to such amazing things everyday...all from my desk!

One of their highlighted Artists this week is Parvez Taj from California.  I am in love with the selection they chose from his most recent series.  Particularly the bohemian patterns inspired by Moroccan tile, sailing shots and lake landscapes.

Here are a few of my favorites. 


Bona Vista, Acrylic


Dreamhaven, Acrylic


Otter Lake, Acrylic


Kortoba




Kasbah


*all images via


Check out the Parvez Taj feature on One King's Lane here.

Check out more on Parvez Taj here.

Check out all of One King's Lane's goodness here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER